Trying to have a baby is a very exciting time for a couple. It can also be very stressful if conception doesn’t happen right away. Here are 10 questions to tell if you’re having fertility issues.
Note: these 10 questions are meant as a guide. If you feel you are having fertility issues, please call us at 920-886-2299 or 855-886-2299.
1. Are you under 35 and have been trying for 6 months to a year?
2. Do you have issues with controlling your weight (underweight or overweight)?
3. Do you have a history of irregular periods?
4. Have you had a miscarriage?
5. Are you over 35 and have been trying for 3-6 months?
6. Do you have thyroid condition?
7. Have you had any STDs?
8. Do you excessively drink alcohol?
9. Have you had to undergo chemotherapy or radiation therapy?
10. Do you smoke?
If you answered yes to some of these questions, there’s a chance you may be experiencing infertility. Don’t panic – you have many treatment options. Give us a call.
If you’d like to learn more about infertility and how we can help, please contact us.
To learn how we can help you, call 920-886-2299 or 855-886-2299